Criminal Minds Game - Download Games Free!
Criminal Minds Full Version Game Features
Description Criminal Minds Game:
Criminal Minds. Join the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI to solve a series of shocking crimes in this thrilling hidden object, adventure game based on the hit TV series, Criminal Minds.
As a member of an elite team of criminal profilers, you scour crime scenes for clues, interview witnesses and suspects, and carefully analyze evidence to catch the culprits.
In the first case (A Dying Art), the BAU must find a serial killer on the loose in a college town before the body count rises further. Focus on the criminal, not the crime, to pinpoint the predators’ motivations and anticipate their next move!
User Reviews Criminal Minds Game:
"Criminal Minds is an immersive hidden object game with characters and storylines drawn from the hit TV series of the same name. You take on the role of different members of the Behavioural Analysis Unit (BAU) to solve five shocking crimes. Led by Special Agent Aaron "Hotch" Hotchner, each member brings to the case his or her own area of expertise in pinpointing a criminal's motives and deciding what makes them tick, in order to stop them.
Download Criminal Minds game today and examine crime scenes for clues, interview witnesses and suspects, analyze evidence and build a profile based on real-life criminal profiling techniques.!" - Zoomer
Criminal Minds Game Tips & Hints:
- This game has 2 murders to solve. Case 2 is locked until you solve Case 1 and Case 2 is about 3 times as big as case 1.
- There are two game modes to choose from, Casual or Exert. Sparkles appear on scenes in Casual mode but not in Expert mode. The Hint and Skip buttons recharge more slowly in Expert mode. You can change the mode at any time.
- The cursor changes shape as you move around the screens: Gears mean use an item in that scene, Speech bubble means talk to people, Magnifying Glass means explore an area or item more closely, Hand means use Inventory items or interact with an object.
- Click the Tasks Notebook at the bottom left of the screen to see details of current tasks.
- Click the Hint button next to the Tasks Notebook for help. Hints are unlimited but you may need to wait for the button to recharge.
- There are story or task scenes, hidden object scenes and mini-games.
- In story scenes you collect items to use in tasks now or to store in the Inventory panel at the bottom of the screen for later use.
- In hidden object scenes the names of items to find are listed across the bottom of the screen. Items in blue text have scrambled names. If you can't guess the name, find a question mark in the scene and click to unscramble the name.
- Items in green text may be hidden at first and their names may be scrambled. The name unscrambles when you open the area on the screen which hides them.
Criminal Minds Game System RequirementsCriminal Minds Mac Game:
CPU: 1.8 GHz (INTEL ONLY)
RAM: 128 MB
Hard Drive: 177 MB
Criminal Minds Windows PC Game: