Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart Game - Download Games Free!
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart Full Version Game Features
Description Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart Game:
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart. Dive into an epic journey as a museum owner in pursuit of an undead pirate who has kidnapped your daughter in Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart!
You quickly realize that the undead pirate is entangled in a tragic, centuries-old love story, and wants to resurrect his mistress with the youth’s life force. You must act quickly to save the young girl's life before it is too late.
Travel through haunting seas, ruined fortresses, and bone covered catacombs as you uncover secrets from the past!
More Nightmares from the Deep games:
Nightmares from the Deep The Cursed Heart Collector's Edition
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart
User Reviews Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart Game:
"Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart is an award-winning mysterious and creepy hidden object adventure game with a supernatural bent and a pirate theme. The production quality is excellent - the voice acting, visuals, locations and scenery and the strong storyline. The focus is on the adventure and the mini-games don't detract from this. You can choose to play mahjong instead of traditional hidden object scenes, and hidden object scenes include extra steps to reconstruct or change something before you can pick it up. Also the ending is satisfying and played out to completion! This game has been voted one of the best games of the year!
Download Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart game today and find the undead pirate and stop him from taking your daughter's life force to resurrect his long-dead mistress!" - Zoomer
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart Game Tips & Hints:
- This game has 7 chapters, with story or task scenes, hidden object scenes, mini-games and puzzles.
- In story scenes you collect items to use in tasks now or store in the Inventory for use later.
- The Inventory panel is displayed across the bottom of the screen.
- To use an inventory item, click the item.
- In hidden object scenes the names of items to find are listed across the bottom of the screen. Items in yellow need an extra step to find them.
- You can choose to play a Mahjong scene instead of finding hidden objects - click the Mahjong Dice button at the bottom left of the screen.
- You earn extra Inventory items by completing hidden object scenes.
- The game is not linear so you can move between locations as you choose. You may need to return to a scene to complete it.
- Hidden object item lists are also random.
- The Globe Map at the bottom left of the screen shows your current location and tasks to complete.
- In mini-games and puzzles, instructions are displayed at the top or below the game.
- You earn coins by completing some puzzles. You need to earn 20.
- Hints are unlimited. Click the Compass hint button at the bottom right of the screen, but you may need to wait for the button to recharge.
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart Game System RequirementsNightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart Windows PC Game:
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
CPU: 1.4 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
Hard Drive: 1370 MB
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart Mac Game: