Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Game - Download Games Free!
Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Full Version Game Features
Description Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Game:
Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga. Rescue your daughter and escape a cursed school in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga! After moving to a small town in rural England, you and your daughter, Hannah, head out to visit a local school.
But the brochure didn’t mention anything about the ancient evil lurking there, waiting for one last soul to complete her insidious plan.
Can you rescue Hannah before she becomes part of the school’s terrible legacy? Find out in this spine-tingling new Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!
User Reviews Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Game:
"Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga is a beautifully drawn hidden object adventure game that recreates a strange and mysterious world in rural England where an ancient evil lurks. There are lots of creepy vines, monsters and eerie places to visit, but overall the experience is not dark and gloomy. The gameplay is different from the normal hidden object structure - there are no hidden object scenes as such. Instead there are objects and tools to pick up everywhere. You also collect energy balls, for use against some really creepy monsters. There are a lot of mini-games and puzzles to solve, with at least one of them in 3D which is interesting. There are 3 game modes to choose from, so this will suit players of all experience levels. Playing this game at night would add to the spooky atmosphere. This game should appeal especially to adventure enthusiasts.
Download Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga game today and travel to rural England where you must rescue your daughter Hannah from an ancient evil lurking in the local school!" - Zoomer
Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Game Tips & Hints:
- This game has 9 chapters, and a bonus chapter, with adventure task scenes where you collect objects and tools, and puzzles. There are no hidden object scenes as such, but there are objects and tools to pick up everywhere, so at times your inventory will be full.
- There are 3 game modes, or levels of difficulty to choose from.
- You also collect energy balls. There are 15 inside paintings that you come across.
- At the Main Menu, select Play to begin. Select Options to adjust screen size, sound and music levels. The Extras button is available only in the Collector's Edition.
- In the adventure scenes you collect items to use in tasks now or later. Found items are stored in the Inventory at the bottom of the screen.
- Items stay in the Inventory until they are used.
- Click the Lock at the top of the inventory to keep the inventory displayed.
- Click the Map at the bottom left to see your current location (blue figure), available locations (red dots), details of your main quest and your current objectives.
- Use the red arrows on the map compass to see different parts of the map.
- Click the portals to move between locations.
- Examine and pick up all notes and documents you find.
- Click the Witch's face at the bottom right to open her book and read her story as you progress through the game. You collect book pages which are added here.
- Click Notes at the bottom left to see information you find along the way.
- Hints are unlimited, click the green Orb hint button at the bottom right, but you may need to wait for the button to recharge.
- Click the Eye when it appears, to examine something, or read information about the game.
- Talk to all characters you meet, sometimes more than once.
Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Game System RequirementsGothic Fiction: Dark Saga Windows PC Game:
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
CPU: 1.4 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
Hard Drive: 586 MB
Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Mac Game: