Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen Game - Download Games Free!
Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen Full Version Game Features
Description Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen Game:
Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen. Unravel the mystery of your father’s death and brother’s bizarre disappearance in Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen!
Your father was a famous movie director who liked to invent elaborate locks and devices. A mysterious villain demands you track down the pieces to his greatest – and perhaps most deadly – invention of all time! If you don’t, your brother will suffer the same fate as your father.
Return to the family Art Deco mansion and golden era movie backlots to look for clues about a past you never knew your father had – and the dark secrets behind the villain’s quest for his deadly invention.
User Reviews Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen Game:
"Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen is a visually stunning hidden object game that is steeped in the atmosphere of the movie business and the glammer of Hollywood. The story is well-developed, the characters are a mix of real and drawn and they have amazing voice overs accompanied by a great soundtrack. All these high production values create a very appropriate atmosphere with great locations to explore. There's a good number of interactive hidden object scenes, and a mix of difficulty in the mini-games. The gameplay is not too challenging, but the whole experience is very attractive and entertaining.
Download Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen game today and investigate your father's murder, unmask the murderer and discover family secrets you knew nothing about, and save your brother from the murderer's plot!" - Zoomer
Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen Game Tips & Hints:
- This game has 7 chapters, with story or task scenes, hidden object scenes and puzzles.
- There are also 4 Achievements to complete: Hidden Estate photos - find 20 photos hidden throughout the game; Father's Secrets cards - find 10 cards; Lighting Lamps - light ten lamps; Mystery achievement - find 6 cats.
- There are two levels of difficulty to choose from: Regular and Expert.
- There is a short penalty for random clicking.
- In story scenes you collect items to use in tasks now or store in the Inventory for later.
- The Inventory panel is displayed across the bottom of the screen. To use an inventory item, click the item.
- In hidden object scenes the names of items to find are listed across the bottom of the screen. Items in orange need an extra step to find them.
- Hidden object scene items are random, except for those in orange text.
- In puzzles, click the Question Mark at the top right of the screen to see instructions.
- The Diary at the bottom left has story updates, a map showing all locations, your current tasks and clues for puzzles. Look at this often.
- You can skip puzzles.
- On any screen, click the Movie Reel hint button at the bottom right for a hint on what to do next. Hints are unlimited, but you may need to wait for the button to recharge.
- The game is not linear so you may need to return to scenes to complete tasks.
Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen Game System RequirementsFinal Cut: Death on the Silver Screen Windows PC Game:
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
CPU: 1.4 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
Hard Drive: 611 MB
Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen Mac Game: