Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Game - Download Games Free!
Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Full Version Game Features
Description Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Game:
Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart. The citizens of Houndspoint have always loved and trusted their canine companions, but a recent wave of coordinated attacks by a pack of strange dogs has thrown the snowy mountain town into a state of fear.
After your beloved dog, Pippa, is kidnapped by the creatures, you vow to discover the cause of the sudden attacks and figure out who, or what, is behind it all.
Explore beautiful hidden object scenes and mysterious locations to uncover the truth in Fierce Tales: The Dog’s Heart!
User Reviews Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Game:
"Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart is solid, high quality hidden object game that is beautiful and thought-provoking and a dog lover's delight. The story line is interesting, with the adorable family dog Pippa, getting kidnapped and strange dogs roaming in vicious packs. The puzzles offer something for everyone with a mix of difficult and/or mildly quirky, the graphics are clear and the voice-overs are good. The alpine village scenery is great and the characters are drawn fairly simply and almost cartoon-like rather than realistically. A map shows where you've been and the hints give clear guidance if you're stuck. A nice touch is found objects evaporating in the form of a paw!
Download Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart game today and protect the citizens of Houndspoint from attacks by vicious dogs and find out why the canine companions are turning on their human friends!" - Zoomer
Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Game Tips & Hints:
- This story has 6 chapters, with story or task scenes, hidden object scenes and puzzles.
In story scenes you collect items to use in tasks now or store in the Inventory for later.
- The Inventory panel is displayed across the bottom of the screen. Items stay in the Inventory until no longer needed.
- Look at and collect all notes and documents you find - they go into your Journal. Some scenes activate only after you have found specific notes/clues.
- Look at the Journal at the bottom left of the screen, often. The Map shows available locations. Click on a location to go there.
- Completing a task in a story scene triggers a hidden object scene.
- In hidden object scenes the names of items to find are listed across the bottom of the screen. Items in blue text need an extra step to find them.
- Hints are available in all scenes and puzzles: click the owl Hint button at the bottom right of the screen. Hints are unlimited, but you may need to wait for the button to recharge.
- All puzzles may be skipped and some have a reset button, so you can start again. Instructions are displayed across the bottom of the screen.
Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Game System RequirementsFierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Windows PC Game:
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
CPU: 1.6 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Hard Drive: 1148 MB
Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Mac Game: